Advice needed re alternative to cot mobile and toys for car

X5OT

Reaction score
Hi all :D

Jenna has a wonderful cot mobile which she loves, but has now started grabbing the dangling items and hanging on for dear life - while thinking it all terribly amusing! Looks like the days of the cot mobile are numbered, but I am unsure of what to replace it with, if anything?? Are there are favourite cot toys out there??

I also need to buy something for the car as she now spends quite a bit of time awake rather than asleep. She has a tiny love car seat mobile, again which she loves, but is starting to suffer a similar fate!! Apart from looking at a boring black seat, are there any cool things out there I cld buy to keep her amuzed in the car? We have a whoozit spiral but was just wondering if there is anything else people have & wld recommend?

Many thanks in advance :D

my daughter ebony used to love her winnie the pooh light show i got from argos (around £20) also u can get toys to strap to the side of the cot from toys r us but that depends on babys age. your best bet may be to look through the argos catalogue baby and toy section to get an idea of whats out there or nip into toys r us or woolworths so u can have a play around with what they have to get an idea of whether she'll like it or not before you buy.
good luck on finding something she'll love!! :hug:
sarah x x x

We have a baby mirror that we had n the cot bars, she loved that!! Its now on her playpen.....and she still loves it - seems Libby will never get bored of her reflection :D

What about something like this for in the car?

Thanks for the replies so far :D Will go and have a wander around the shops

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back