• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

advice needed plse!!

lisas_lil_girl

Reaction score
hi,
ive not bin on here for a while but could really do with some advice!!! my libbie is 11 months old now and still has no teeth. for the last week shes bin quite poorly, coldy, chesty etc. but also has had some rather large vomits and very loose stools!! the first vomit was last wednesday night, she was sooo ill with it all phlemy and bile coming up after a while i rang emerg doctor who sed it was fien and to just give clear fluids, which i did. the next day she was sick a few times but no where near as much as the previous night, then had 2 days of no vomitting and havin firmer stools! so i thought gr8 ill put her back onto her routine of her usual food, that night she was vomitting again, although she wasnt at all clingy like she was the times before. then another 2 days no sick and then tonight had a massive vomit again and was very clingy again!!! im going to take her to the docotrs. do u think its her teeth or a viral thing and is the doc gonna think im mad!!!??!!!! thanx for reading my essay lol!!!! lisa n libbie lips xxx

I dont know hun. I wouldnt have thought it would be teeth... unless the poor thing is really suffering with it.

I would see the Dr asap. And no he wont think you are mad! Just be honest, I hope they can suggest something!

i'd see the doc too hon, it doesn't sound like teeth to me... even if its something of nothing, the doctor won't think you're mad :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanx for ur replies, bin to docs this morning, she was sooo upset this morning pulling her ears etc etc! i gave her some calpol and it sorted her out for a while. i saw a nurse at the surgery, she just fobbed me off with its a viral thing! i had to ask her to listen to her chest, she sed it was clear, but i thought it was strange as shes bin chesty all morning and coughing loads!! she didnt look in her ears sed it was just an ear ache! so im a bit put out really, come away with nothing! she told me to put 6 oz wtaer and 4 scoops of milk in her bottles too, i didnt think u could do that! im not doing it thou, poor lil thing needs her bottles! if she is still bad im taking her to a and e later! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back