Advice needed from OPK users please *Pos OPK on CD12*

skairdykat

Reaction score
The instructions that have come with mine (ebay cheapies) say to leave your urine sample to get to room temp before dipping the stick. Says about 30mins. Does anyone else do this/ I can't rememeber doing it last time I used them :think: .
What difference does it make what temp it's at?

I have no idea hun...I didnt wanna read and run though!

I used OPKs ttc both pregnancies and I just did them midstream and my results were always quite accurate, but then they were not ebay cheapies?

Sorry I havent been much help, what about emailing the seller and asking their advice? :think:

i use ebay cheapies and i never wait for it to get to room temperature.

I still get a result :hug:

I use ebay ones too and I never leave it to get to room temperature. The tests still work for me. I don't see why we have to. I mean urine is pretty warm anyway, lol.

i thoght they where left to cooldown to room temp becaus ebody temp was higher? not sure I migth be wrong

Oh yeah, that will be it. I was thinking it had to be brought up to room temp :doh: :lol: I don't know what I'm talking about, lol.

Thanks ladies, didn't think I left it last time.

CD11 today and have got a faint line on the OPK just now so may get a + in the next few days :cheer:

Just got a + on an OPK :cheer: :cheer:

CD12 so should OV tomorrow on CD13, is that right?

We have BD every other day since CD5, well we BD yesterday morn and this morn, so should be plenty spermies there for the job :pray: . I jump on him again tomorrow too just for good luck :lol: , even though he's saying he's full of a cold (ahem...manflu :wink: ). Didn't stop him jumping on me this morning lol. And he keeps commenting on how wet I am atm :oops: , must be the magic meds :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back