• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Advice needed for cold

futuremum

Reaction score
Hello!!!

I am not too worried but is it normal for a baby of 4 months and a half to nap every hour when they have a cold? Thomas is sleeping a lot today but he feels quite poorly, between his nose totally blocked up, his throat and his constipation :? He slept 12.5 hours last night, went to bed at 8.20 pm and woke up at 9 am, which was great for me after the bad nights we had previously. He feels very distressed by the whole thing but he has not any temperature. I guess it is just a way of his body recovering but it is always better to have some reassurance :)

Yep, some create havoc when ill and some just want to sleep it off. And sleep and sleep.
Hope he feels better soon, its horrible because there isnt really a lot you can do for them.

I know you feel pretty useless!!! Yesterday he would scream all the time but today he is sleeping all the time!!! hope it goes soon, it is not nice to see them like that

Max slept loads when he had a cold, seems to be getting over it now!

Hi

Kiara napped lots but never slept that long when she was sick she would wake up every two hours and eat but now she wont sleep long periods at a time cuz of it. She now wakes up eats goes back to bed about 4 times a night .
Hope he feels better soon.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back