advice for anyone who has a physio consult

rach

Reaction score
whatever you do wear big pants and make sure they match your bra :oops: i had to strip to my undies and with little black pants and a white bra i was severly embarrassed :oops: :oops: :oops:
just thought id share lol xxxxxxxxx

Once I went to a chiropractor and FORGOT that I had tights on with built in gusset (nice word) from M&S. And NO PANTS!
The chiro said to take everything off except for bra and pants so I had to lie on the bed with bra and tights on! It was one of the most humiliating moments in my life and all to avoid VPL.
Never again!

:rotfl: this whole pregnancy malarky is so undignifying!!!!!! I once heard a story of someone who went to have a smear test done and before they went decided to spray a little deoderant down there to make sure she smelt all fresh, she popped into her daughters room as she had only got a roll on or something and sprayed and went away to the doctors. The smear test went ahead fine although she noticed the nurse giving her some funny looks. When she got home she went to the toilet and realised instead of deoderant she had used her daughters hair glitter spray!!!! How funny, I am tittering just typing this :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back