• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Acupuncture Session

DebbieM

Reaction score
Just been for my first acupuncture session this morning for SPD and all I can say is OUCH! I didn't think there would be any pain at all from what people had said but it bloody hurts when they start touching the needles once they are in. :shock:

I had one in my ankle, one in each hand and then a few in my back (not sure how many as couldn't see). One of those in my hand fell out and I'd not realised but as there were only 2 minutes of the session left, she left it out (thank goodness lol).

Got to go back next week for a second session. Not looking forward to it now though! :think:

I hope it helps the spd after all that! I've never had acupuncture, but I always thought it was supposed to be painless too

I've had accupuncture when pregnant and when not...i was definitley more sensitive to it in pregnancy..... :hug: :hug: :hug:

How long do you have to wait before you see results Debbie?

I think you're very brave, I hate needles :hug:

I'm not sure. I read 6 to 12 sessions but I don't have that long LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back