• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Acupuncture helping my morning sickness?

ceebee

Reaction score
Hi there girls

Just thought I'd share this as it may be useful to someone. My GP has been giving me some acupuncture for the morning sickness and I think it actually may be helping. I had some on Friday and yesterday and over the weekend I noticed some improvement but since I had my acupuncture yesterday, I have felt better than I have in ages (touch wood!)...

It's hard to know if it's just coincidence I guess and I really hope this improvement continues, but just thought you people suffering might want to give it a go....

xxxx

I'm glad it is working for you... I was too worried about having acupuncture in the first trimester (I regularly had it for over 3 years for other things and i think i was just worried about how strongly it affected my system). As the morning sickness is still continuing though I think I may look into another course as i need to do something!

It is also very beneficial for relaxing and balancing the system so maybe a bit of pampering is whats neeed.

Thanks for sharing and I hope it continues to work. Good GP too!

Oh I'm so glad your feeling a little better, your green olive has a lot to answer for ;-) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back