Active Baby!

violet-glow

Reaction score
Well I thought that my little pain in the arse unborn here would have calmed down by now and I could have a rest.... but this little one has other plans.

Its only been quiet for about 10 mins or so every hour. Its moving a HELL of alot at the moment causing huge shooting pains up my flappy fairy :(

Ive told OH that everytime baby hurts im going to punch him in the arm (evil laugh) well its not fair that im the only one who feels like crap... after all as he keeps reminding me... its his baby aswell.

I cant remember Zack ever moving this much. I thought babys were meant to clam down by around 34 weeks because their running out of room? I hope this isnt a sign of things to come when its born :?

Aimee never stopped moving right up till she was born. Never got a minutes peace. Mind you shes still the same now!

My little one continued to be active right up until she was born Violet.

Not long to go for you now hun :hug:

mine is exactly the same hun,if anything it's getting even more active and it's starting to hurt :D xx

Its nice to know that im not the only one. I was in such a huff earlier because unborn was moving so much. It can be so sweet and cute sometimes... but other times it does hurt doesnt it nikki :( Just wish I could go into labour in a couple of weeks... but I have a feeling im going to be overdue lol

Aww sorry to hear you are feeling bad hunny :hug:
Not long to go now and it will all be worth it :D :hug:

Better for the baby to be really active than not very active at all babes!

I know it can be painful, I was getting smashed in the ribs last night whilst trying to eat my tea, gosh that was sore :shock:

I keep feeling a little foot poking out just below my ribs..i went to grab it last night but DH told me off :shakehead: :shakehead:

Eblinx said:
I keep feeling a little foot poking out just below my ribs..i went to grab it last night but DH told me off :shakehead: :shakehead:

Why did he tell you off? :(

Baby tends to stick its foot out of my right side... im always grabbing it before it quickly moves back in lol

Because he thinks i will scare him :think:
Can you imagine it..the baby is have a nice kick about and all of a sudden something grabs at his foot..thats what he tells me. :lol:

Eblinx said:
Because he thinks i will scare him :think:
Can you imagine it..the baby is have a nice kick about and all of a sudden something grabs at his foot..thats what he tells me. :lol:

lol im just an evil mummy hehe... If its going to be a pain int he bum and kick me all day then im aloud to grab it lol :shakehead: ..im to stubborn for my own good.

Have a little grab when your DH isnt around :D

:lol: :lol:
I might have a little poke at a foot today while he is at work..you are a bad influence on me violet :lol: :lol:

lol.... it cant do any harm and its so cute. Not long for you now hun, just noticed your ticker :shock: seems to be flying by for you. You'll soon be holding that little foot in for real :cheer:

Its slowly getting to my due date..i imagine i will be sat here moaning that nothing has happened though :( :(
Your not too far behind..only 27 days for you :cheer: :cheer:

Feels like ive still got a year to go lol :(

Im getting fed up of waiting now, I just want baby here.
Wish I was as far gone as you... I bet it will happen soon for you :cheer:

Will keep my fingers crossed hehe :hug: xx

the last few weeks flew by i thought :shock:
You will be due before you know it :cheer: :hug:
Was getting some pains but they went..all i have now is achey ribs :cry: :(

:puke: lol

I bet you've got 2 hospital bags backed, one for you and baby and the other packed full of cheese :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
How did you guess?!
I bet i will go off cheese after i have had him the amount i have been eating :doh: :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back