achey

helsekia

Reaction score
im 5weeks pregnant.Ive had like period achey pains bottom stomach for a week.ive had sore boobies too but its easing a bit.i went to see the nurse and she said ohhhh dont worry its normal but how can you not worry?im goin ot my head and the miwifes dont get i touch til 12wks here apparently!this is my second pregnancy,I didnt know i was pregnantfirst time for ages.

has anyone else had symptoms like this?

I'm also five weeks preg, and I have close to the same symptoms. I had some light brown spotting, but that's over (along with most of the cramping). It'll stop soon, don't worry. :hug: It's soooo scary though. When I first got them, I freaked, haha.

Totally. Try not to worry. The cramps are normal. I'm still having some now at 11 weeks. It's just things stretching and moving making way to accomodate your new little life :D

thanx.Im a born worrier.It doesnt help both my parents have passed away n i have no family.my husband works away for 14hrs aday. How am i ever gonna get thru the next 8 weeks hahahahah :rotfl:

HI, I am 4 weeks and 4 days and have the whole sore boobs and achey tummy which of course is freaking me out, this is my first and I am a real worrier, it is nice to hear other people in the same boat.

Sx

I'm 5 weeks too, and I didn't find out I was pg with my first until 11 weeks as I had no symptoms.
It is really hard having to go through the first tri after it passed me by last time.
I've had lots of symptoms this time cramps like you've described, feeling sick, headaches, constipation. Had a bit of spotting about a week ago too.
You'll be ok hun, we're here if you need to share your worries :hug: :hug: :hug:

its great to share..my hormones r kicking in too i think :cry:

ps does anyone ever go in the chat room?

I put a post on about this last week i had really bad period type pains and was really worried and I was at the 5 week stage, my doctor wasn't much help and scared the hell out of me but after a couple of days the pains eased. Everyone on here made me feel so much better telling me that it is normal and to be expected. I still keep getting the odd twinge but i know now this is normal!!. Like you i don't remember this when I had first child because it was really late when i found out!!

:hug: Put your feet up and rest if you can!

Yeah, totally. We're here with you, don't worry. :hug:

so i got pthis morning,dont feel quite so sick,dont feel quite so achey and my boobies ache less is this good or bad?cant help thinking its a bad sign but as i say im paranoid

I have days where I have loads of symptoms, and days where I have none. The only thing thats constant is the tiredness. Its normal don't worry :D

my sympptoms are nearly gone.but i still have pains,not really in my tummy tho but really low down like on the pbic bone n around that area and I feel bloated.Im just so worried now and the gps just say wait we cantdo anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back