10DPO and......

Chazabell

Reaction score
Sore boobies....

And i've had OV type niggles and then faint waves of achey-ness like just before AF.

I have to say this is possibly the earliest ive noticed AF symptoms, or had OV type niggles when its not OV!

Am i just building myslef up?

xxx

Do you normally get sore boobs before AF? It's sounding good for sure, when you gonna test? Eek excited for you xxx

Sore boobs are a sign of AF for me, but i don't know if i'd get it if i got pregnant so who knows :)

Good luck! :dust:

Yeah i get sore boobs around AF, never noticed it 4 days before tho. Its the OV pain feeling thats got me thinking....

Not testing untill i am/ if AF late xxxx

11DPO and still have that achey feeling in ovary area.

Boobies feeling ok now tho, not achey xx

I want it to be my turn so bad, i don't wanna hit the 2 year mark :(

Tummy feels like AF on its way all over now, normally dont get anything till she's shown her mucky face so thats odd. Was at work and thought she'd arrived, when i went to loo just watery CM :eh:

Im not gonna text untill/ if she's late. Can't be hassled wasting my money on a BFN......again!

Xxxxx

Good luck Hun! you deserve a bfp for christmas xx

Aww massive fx for you chaz, clomid made my boobs hurty and huge!:)

Xx

I always mess this up, AF arrived on 16th Nov, and i took Clomid on 17th for 5 days so technically in CD27 today, and i got my positive OPK on 29th so im 13DPO today. Cant stop fretting after that dream, i want it so bad :( xxxx

Last edited:
Watery CM is a good sign, I had it when I got my BFP! :dust: x

Hope the witch has stayed away chaz! Really hope this is it for you xxx:dust: :dust: :dust:

Just found out another 1 of our friends is pregnant :( totally sucks!

Don't have the AF type feeling tummy ive been having and no sore boobs, still have CM but not the quantity i had on Sat/ Sun.

Im going Christmas shopping in Manchester tomorrow with my OH and Christmas markets. We have struck a deal that i wont test unless AF hasn't arrived by the weekend as on Clomid my cycles have been exactly 28.5 days, and im not gonna put myself in a grump with a BFN.

If this isnt it, will they tell me to stop Clomid when i call the ACU as i have an appointment next Thurs to discuss next steps. They gave me 6 months worth, but told me to go back after 4.

Arghhhhh i want this so fricking bad xxxx

Well......i'm 14DPO girls.

No sign of the witch yet, no AF tummy ache, not bloated or farty, no sore boobs.

FX xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back