• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Absolutley KNACKERED!

Urchin

Reaction score
Today's the day of Mason's Halloween party. Usually the house is already decorated early for Halloween but OH only just got the stuff out of the loft last night.
Today I have cleaned/tidied, been shopping, decorated the whole house, been to work to nick some of their decorations :shhh: I've carved out 3 of the 5 pumpkins we have (with 2 faces and a ghost) I've decorated the halloween biscuits me Mason and Brody made yesterday, and made all the food, cooked sausage rolls etc.

At 6 the guests will start to arrive and I'll be doing all the party games and OH will be setting off fireworks.

Wish me luck... if I'm awake enough later I'll take some photos.

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Sounds great....wish we were coming!

Hope the party has gone well - you will need a well earned rest tomorrow, so make sure you put your feet up!

Think there must be some Halloween partys round here too as I have heard fireworks since 8.30pm

At least you'll get an extra hour in the morning - not that it will help much :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back