Absolutely petrified!!

becciboo26

Reaction score
Hi everyone, new here today :)

Just wanted to know if its normal to feel completely paranoid and petrified about miscarriage?? Im 6 weeks now and the thought of it is all consuming! My OH is sooooo excited that he has told everyone and their mother and I feel that he has put extra pressure on me, we have been trying for 7 moths and its something that i had been longing for for about ten years!! Due date should be arounf mid april, waiting very impatiently for first midwife app

:wave:

i think it is natural for everyone to be paranoid about mc. i know i was! it is a natural fear women get, i swear!

there is nothing i can say that will stop you thinking/worrying about having a mc, but i have my fingers crossed for you and wish you lots of baby glue :D

Thank you for that - Im praying for the baby glue :)

Also how do you put your ticker on your posts? Ive just found one x

first of all you need to have 10 posts so get posting!

once you have them, go to the user cp and click on edit signature and paste the bb code into the box :D

im scared every day, and excited, and too sensible to let myself act like it bothers me.

I feel the same, although its a very strange feeling to be excited and scared at the same time, im also moving house tomorrow, and really trying not to stress out about it, good excuse for the OH to lift everything though :) haha x

Hmmmmm

I sincerely hope ive worked my due date out wrong at friday 13th!! lol

I'm now at 7 and a half weeks and although I have got better since I found out at 4 weeks, today was a bad day and I was thinking about MC a bit today. Have learnt to give myself a stiff talking to and keep busy to avoid these feelings. I'm in a similar situation to you, first baby after trying for 7 months, and OH has told lots of people! But family are supportive so if anything were to go wrong I would want them there for me. Try to chill out (and I know that is sooooo much easier said than done!!). Got my first midwife appointment on Tues and then fingers crossed won't be long until scan!!! Can't wait!

Oh bugger, what did I do wrong??!! It doesn't show...

Oh bugger, I'm not 34 weeks preggers, will just need to change this!!!!

Hiya, I am the same, scared of miscarriage and ectopic...the worst thing is searching this stuff on the internet-i dont know why I do it :/ x

Hiya, I am the same, scared of miscarriage and ectopic...the worst thing is searching this stuff on the internet-i dont know why I do it :/ x

I do EXACTLY the same - torture myself!! xx

Why do we do it :wall2:??!
I am going to try and stop the worrying but its easier said than done. I have booked an early scan so that i can know if everything is as it should be. thats still over a week away :shock: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back