Absolutely gutted to the core

LouisecH

Reaction score
RAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I decided that for Father's day I would get a poster printed of DH throwing Zara in the air and frame it but personalise the frame by using glass paint piping to write a poem on it.

Today dh had the car so I walked for an hour and a half to a frame shop, bought the frame then walked an hour and a half back with the enormous frame and pushing Zara in her pram.

Next I spent an hour getting our stupid bloody printer to print a template of the poem I wanted to write on the glass.

Then I spent 2 and a half hours piping bloody gold piping paint on to the glass.

It was perfect, so I decided to clean up..................... and knelt on it. It's now in a million pieces.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On top of that there is so much glass I don't know how to dispose of it because it could really hurt someone. And I can't really afford another frame.

I feel sick.

Oh no!!!! I bet you're gutted, I could cry for you :(

Grrrrrrrr :evil:

Go and pour yourself a large one, you deserve it!!!

Ah no hun. What a big fat bummer :( That was such a lovely idea too.

Thanks! Sympathy always helps. Managed to stick it in the neighbours skip but felt a right wally explaining what I'd done. Still, cheered their lonely evening I expect.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<HUGS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I am so sorry for you, It was such a nice idea...and you spent so much time on it as well!...

You could just print a voucher with lots of pictures of Zara as a background for a "big surprise coming soon"...to give you time to gather some cash and do it again! :wink:

I know, won't be the same, though! :(

take care,
Mel xx

That's a lovely idea Mel and I may well do that :D

I might alo see if I can get a large clip frame which would be lots cheaper and start again. I can upgrade the frame at a later date.

Oh No I would have such a tantrum about that!

Awwww gutted for you babe.

I've got my OH a jet washer :oops: not very personal but, hey, he's wanted one for years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back