Abdominal Ache and back

Tasha20

Reaction score
:? :( Sinse yesterday I have been getting lots of abdominal aches and back ache its accompanied by a warm sensation and dull pain.
Feeling lots of little kicks from baby aswell so not worried about that.

Sinse then its got abit worse as I have been doing things around the house ( proberly made it worse :oops: myself) Is it quite common to start getting this more now im going into the 5 month have any of you ladies around 19 + weeks experienced this?

I had similar around 18 weeks and it was a water infection. Mine was mild so I just increased my water intake. You could do that over the weekend and get checked out on Monday :D

:oops: My wee is bright yellow lol I did'nt think that it could be a water infection, but I just put it down to my body changing as I have been taking pregna care and thought that was changing my wee colour, will ring doctors monday :D

Thanks x

Good luck hun hope you feel better soon :hug:

Just read your post.. I have been having a problem with lower ab pain. it was worse between weeks 12- 18 when i had to be off work because i was doubled over in agony. doc thought it was constipation so i am now on fruit smoothies each day with lineseed oil in- that works by the way in case you get that problem..
anyhow, the pain was all across the top of my knicker line, in that area.. unfortunately it has started again this weekend. i did visit the doc on friday as i was getting back ache in the kidney area- they found white cells so i may have a water infection.

I would get your pee tested just in case but ref the pain, if it is similar to mine i have been back and forth and the only possible reason was the ligaments tightening/ growth spurt etc.. it just means we have great tummy muscles.. lets hope they are still there after the birth!!

Take care, bevsy.

Tasha20 said:
:? :( Sinse yesterday I have been getting lots of abdominal aches and back ache its accompanied by a warm sensation and dull pain.
Feeling lots of little kicks from baby aswell so not worried about that.

Sinse then its got abit worse as I have been doing things around the house ( proberly made it worse :oops: myself) Is it quite common to start getting this more now im going into the 5 month have any of you ladies around 19 + weeks experienced this?

slightly off topic...

ur feeling lots of movements??? i will soon then..

yeaaahhhhh :dance: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back