ABC's of Movies

I've just found out they're remaking Westworld! Could be interesting?

Young Adam

but the original is so good. and the effects are so bad, that i wouldnt want it changed.

i mean take charlie and the chocolate factory, i love johnny depp, but in that film he was soo much like michael jackson that it put me off the film.

I know what you mean. The sheer cheesiness of the original is part of the charm!

As to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory; I much prefered the remake. Partly becuase I always found Gene Wilder a bit too creepy as Willy Wonka. Yes, even more so than the gorgeous Johnny Depp doing a Michael Jackson impersonation!

i agree that the second charlie film is much better, but i found it hard to get over the michael jackson impersination.

i must say that i love johnny depp in the pirates of the caribbean and also in to hell, is that the correct title for the jack the ripper film.

my ideal would be to be stuck on an island with johnny depp and joaquin phoenix, yum

x

I haven't seen 'To Hell', but I loved 'Pirates of the Carribean' and I'm really looking forward to the sequels (which isn't something that happens very often).

Hmmm, desert island with Johnny Depp and Joaquim Phoenix sounds wonderful, but you know what? They'd probably bond and hang out doing 'manly things' and forget all about me/you... You ever see 'Jules et Jim'? Two blokes being rivalrous over a woman and at the end they're great mates and she gets left behind ;o)

lol skidoo

no, ive never seen that film but that would be sods law. mind you if you were stranded as well we could take turns with each of them. :oops:
sorry getting a bit rude now :oops: he he

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back