• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Abbey Jayne arrived 29 nov

bev

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just a quick post to say that my gorgeous baby girl Abbey Jayne arrived on her due date 29th Nov at 01.31am after a 23 hour labour and some complications in the end.
She is perfect, weighed 6lbs 8oz at birth. Sorry I haven't posted until now but the birth was quite traumatic in the end and I am still recovering physically and mentally. I won't go into detail here but I will post briefly in the birth story section at some point. At the moment we are delighted and so excited she is here and just looking at her brings a smile to our faces, she has changed our lives and it's fab.

Congratulations to everyone who has delivered their babies in the last month, sorry I missed it.

Take care
Bev x x

Congratulations! :cheer: Sorry to hear you had a bad time.

Congratulations. Sorry you had a bad time but glad you are enjoying your little girl :D

many congratulations......... glad you are enjoying being with your darling baby

ooOOoo congrats hun! My little Elora was born on the same day!! :cheer: :cheer:

:hug: xx

:cheer: CONGRATULATIONS!!! :cheer:

Hope all is going really well now after the rough start and welcome to baby Abbey Jayne :wave: .

Tan x

Congrats Bev, I thought we had not seen you for a while.

Im sorry to hear you had such a bad time.

:hug:

congratulations and welcome abbey. take it easy and i hope you are both well and enjoying your little girl xx :dance:

Congratulations Bev...a day after my son was born! Hope you get plenty of rest and look forward to seeing your pictures.

Thanks everyone, I will post some pics soon :cheer: :wave:

Bev x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back