Aargghhh! Dying to test!

Bexter

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

AF is due today, and i'm dying to do a pg test!

I have had 1 normal AF since mc in April, so if everything has gone back to normal af should be due today.

Should i test today - is there any harm? Or should i try to hang on till the end of the week?

x

its up to you hunny, but i woul test to put my mind at rest

Good Luck

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I would test too, but if its BFN, then do another one tomorrow and day after just to make sure.Thats if AF doesnt come

I would try and hold out till later in the week. But I know thats hard to do so really it's up to you hun :hug:

I would try to hold out til the end of the week i know how hard that is tho but if u do a test let us know the outcome good luck

do u feel preggy then bex ? ooo how exciting ! id prob wait till tomorrow , then u'll be officially one day late !

I would test tomorrow, but if you get a BFN, test again the next day.

Best of luck babes x let us know how you get on. xx

It would be ideal to leave it a few days because if you got a BFN now it could still go either way.
I know I'd have to test now because I have no patience when it comes to POAS :D

I would try and hold out till the end of the week!!
Good luck hun

Go on, test! I'm dying to know now :D

Fingers crossed for you hun :hug:

Well, i didn't test as i want to hold out a bit longer!
Will let you know as soon as i do though!

Such self control :D

You should give the rest of us lessons :D

Becs said:
Grrrrrrrrrr!!!! I want to know!!

:rotfl: , well i may have an update for you............... i think the witch is here :evil:
Am having cramping, and when been to the toliet earlier had some slight pinkish when wiping.

Damn!

Oh fug!!!! (trying not to swear) Sorry to hear AF tricked you. I sincerely hope you'll be having a glass of wine tonight Bexter!! :hug: :hug:

P.S - my temps have dropped for the last two days so I think I am out of the running this month too! :(

Sorry to hear that Becs. I'm having such a bad day :evil:

Oh no really? Is it just the ttc thing or is everything just crap today?

hey Bexter, don't despair yet...if its just pinkish may not be AF. Lots of people get a little spotting when AF should be! wait till she is in full flow..ahem... :oops: before you give up the ghost!!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back