Aaliyah's hairdo

Jade89

Reaction score
Usually my daughter's hair is just wild and out of control so my sister decided to tame it a little...

Before:

n584140592_4324738_7604.jpg

After: (I loved it for the whole 2 days it stayed in)

n584140592_4334840_6326.jpg

n584140592_4334837_4379.jpg

n584140592_4334838_5060.jpg

Just look at them curls...people pay to have that done!

Was a great way to keep it out of her face. :cheer:

I know! it's just very naughty sometimes and doesn't go how I want it to lol. You wouldn't think me and her Dad both have nearly jet black hair, but i was blondish when I was a baby.

Thanx everyone :)

I told my sister she has to do it again for me, it only lasted 2 days.

The curls are just how her hair goes sometimes when it behaves, my sister just did the twists at the front...I want mine done lol.

:D

It's like mine when I was a baby but it's so hard to control later on in life lol! :roll:

HOw in the world did you sister get her to sit still long enough to do that!!!! I struggle to get alice's up in bunches before she wants to go running off and play :wall:

I love her curls!! hopefuly they stay (i had curls like that, till my aunt cut and crimped my hair and they never came back :( )

I love her cheeky grin as well :D

ooh, she's a little looker! And those curls are gorge :)

I'm so jealous!! Those curls are adorable, and how cute is she :D x

Sam&Alice said:
HOw in the world did you sister get her to sit still long enough to do that!!!! I struggle to get alice's up in bunches before she wants to go running off and play :wall:

I love her curls!! hopefuly they stay (i had curls like that, till my aunt cut and crimped my hair and they never came back :( )

I love her cheeky grin as well :D

I am so impatient with doing her hair, she goes to playgroup like a right tramp sometimes because she wont let me do her hair or it's being really naughty.

Aaliyah wouldn't sit still at first but chocolate spread on toast came to the rescue...sat her in her booster seat by the dining table and she sat still :cheer: It only takes about 10 minutes though, sectioning it is the hardest part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back