AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

grace

Reaction score
A SILVERFISH! inside my laptop keyboard! it just bloody crawled out! jesus, i was sat here frozen to the spot, i put my laptop on the floor and waited for the little longbodied slinky antenna headed creep to get off. i HATE creepies. how do i know there isnt more? it kept crawling under the keys, i couldnt type. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!

i darent go to bed now.

i am so freaked out. can i fumigate my laptop? what if it laid eggs? oh no...

*shudders*

:rotfl: :rotfl: sorry but the panic in your post made me laugh.

I'm confused though, how does a silverfish get into your computer? Do they not live in water like normal fish :doh: Or are you sat next to a fishbowl and it's jumped out?

I doubt eggs will hatch if not in water :think:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl: sorry but it made me laugh

Im sure it will crawl out and away and it will not lay eggs
your laptop will be to warm when turned on

IM petried of bees they make me freak out like a big blubbering wussy

Can't stand them lose all dignity round them just scream, wave my arms around and go a bit crackers untill it flys away OR I'VE RAN FAR enough away from it

yes yes i know your supposed to stand still
well 29 years of running and ive not been stung yet so i'll just carry on running
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hope you do get soem sleep hun just keep thinking fluffy clouds and nice insect butterflies
:hug:

Sweetcheeks24 said:

I'm confused though, how does a silverfish get into your computer? Do they not live in water like normal fish :doh: Or are you sat next to a fishbowl and it's jumped out?

lol silverfish aren't fish they're insects

Xena said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:

lol silverfish aren't fish they're insects

:oops: I knew that :shhh:

Aww Grace don't let it give you any more nightmares :hug:

urgggghhhh yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk

im sleeping in the same room as a silverfish. i want to wake Ami up for protection. yuk.

my nan usually sprays white vinegar at points of entry to get rid of little beasts but i cant stand the smell so she hasnt been doing it while im here. shes gonna have to do it tomorrow, i cant live with bugs. yuk :puke:

i saw a woodlice the other day, i can deal with that, they are slow. silverfish run with their little slinky bodies. yuk!!!

geordielass...i think butterflies are pretty but when they come near me i screech. i once went to butterfly world in leeds thinking it would be ethereal and amazing - i ran through screaming and waving my arms. i almost knocked children down i was in such a panic!

moths, wasps, bees, silverfish, birds, fleas, ladybirds...they just scare me to death. im such a wimp :oops:

i didnt know what one was, but ive looked on google images, and they are pretty gross *shudder* :puke:

:shock:

eugh.

I thought it was a fish too! :oops: lol, i blame mine on pregnancy brain- what's your excuse sweetcheeks!?!

Sweetcheeks24 said:

Ok, I didn't know what a silverfish was but if it was under the keys on a laptop I figured out that it probably wasn't an actual fish...

Krystal, you just made my day with that comment :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

inforabumpyride said:
:shock:

eugh.

I thought it was a fish too! :oops: lol, i blame mine on pregnancy brain- what's your excuse sweetcheeks!?!

Cheeky, i'm blonde :rotfl:

Sweetcheeks24 said:

:shock: OMG I just nearly wet myself :rotfl:

Bless ya :lol:

grace1983 said:
moths, wasps, bees, silverfish, birds, fleas, ladybirds...they just scare me to death. im such a wimp :oops:

But they're cute!!!

:shock: :shock:

i thought they just lived in stone! my mum must have told me that to make me feel better though :lol: i wouldnt touch my laptop again!

iv just turned the light on as im sure they only come out when its kinda darkish and dont like bright lights (or is that another story my mum told me to make me feel better :lol: )

Did it look like this? I've never seen one before in my life.

50493210.jpg

yup that's one :puke: :puke:
My tip is hoover your laptop keyboard to suck up anything else thats there - though be careful if you have a dyson... my brother lost a few keys when he hooved the keyboard with a dyson. Lol

OMG im going to have nightmares about them crawling about now :shock:

its HORRIBLE!

Also do not read about them on wikipedia - they eat on hair/dandruff :shock:

Gemma & Jake said:
Did it look like this? I've never seen one before in my life.

50493210.jpg

THAT WAS THE ONE!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*runs away, arms flailing*

Tadpole said:
grace1983 said:

But they're cute!!!

yeah, they are cute until they FLY. then they land on you and its :puke: or you think they are in your hair.......oh dear. i dont want to talk about it!

What the....?! :shock: F*ck that!! I'd be saying bye bye to you girlies til my due date methinks! x :talkhand: God... Now I'm worried in case I have a family in MY laptop :(

Go away slinky fishes! :evil: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back