a year tomorrow

sarah113

Reaction score
since i lost my little one :(
it seems to have come round so quick, im not really sure how i feel at the moment, i suppose i feel abit sad, but i keep thinking if that pregnancy went well then i would'nt have amber and i feel so guilty for thinking that.
i still blame myself all the time.
i can't look at babys picture they took for me (have'nt been able to look at it for months because it kept making me cry) so i feel guilty about that too.
anyway i go on too much sometimes so i'll stop now
thanks to everyone on here who helped me through it ect :hug: :hug: :hug:

wow sarah, i didn't realise it had been a year.

i think it's lovely that you have a picture of him. even if you are not ready to look at it a lot, you know that you have it.

did you name him hun?

Really feel for you.

All being well, I will have the same circumstance in May, having just had this little one in April.

I've tried to convince myself with the " I wouldn't have had this baby" line but it doesn't work does it? The truth is we'd have loved the lost babies every bit as much and have been no wiser as to what we have now.

I would imagine the first year is the worst and you've got through it with a lovely end to your year. I think I'll always grieve for Emma but I'm allowed. I saw her and stroked her hand and loved her very much.

Thinking of you,

Julie xxxx

Emma Mary 18 wk miscarriage 02.05.08 Always Missed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back