A worried boob/milk question

Hunnie

Reaction score
I started getting leaks quite early on in my pregnancy and have pretty much carried on wearing underwired bras through most of the time due to not finding out long ago that I wasnt supposed to be doing (thanks to the helpful advice you ladies gave :)! )

Ive stopped wearing underwired bras as much but I still do if Im going out for the day as I prefer the extra support and how they look in them. The problem is, the leaking seems to have stopped or atleast decreased quite a lot :/ and im worried that the damage I may have done by wearing the underwired bras has caught up with me :(!

I was wanting to breast feed but now Im worried Im not going to be able to. What do you ladies think???

Im sure it's fine. I've hardly had any leaking at all - i got all excited the other night when i woke up to a wet t-shirt, but have had nothing since. An awful lot of people dont get any at all. Im sure the milk will be there and ready for LO when the times right. xxx

I think its just because it was so full on at first and now its gone to nothing :(.

I wore underwired bras for most of both pregnancies, hardly leaked at all - other than a bit of what looked like dried milk I didn't have anything - and have breastfed both boys for at least a year x

I wore underwired bras all the way through in all 3 pregnancies and leaking on and off from 30 weeks with all if them the flow varied alot so don't worry too much hun xxx

Y can't we wear under wired bras I doesn't know that x

Hunnie you should be able to find a good supporting maternity bra if you haven't then your being measured wrong!!!!! Mummy2b19 you need measuring first to get the best fitting one as your cup size will be different xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back