*A way to help SANDS*

Urchin

Reaction score
I discovered today that SANDS can get money for used postage stamps.

Collect Used Postage Stamps

Everyone receives letters etc. with postage stamps on the envelopes.

Now is your chance to raise funds for SANDS from something that is normally thrown out with the rubbish – start collecting used postage stamps.

Just collect the stamps and send them to:

Stamps for SANDS,
c/o JetStamps,
45 Hartwood Road,
Southport,
Merseyside,
PR9 9AN

:)

thanks urchin didnt know about this we have bought some rubber wrist bands supporting sands like the breast cancer ones but yellow they are great on one side they say always loved and the other says never forgotten with hand and foot prints on :D ive got all the family wearing them :D xxxx

will def be saving my stamps up now xxx

what a good idea! will definatly save up stamps and will get family too aswell..and my work they get loads of post everyday, in fact im sure everyones work does!! :D

Sorry if I sound dumb but are foriegn stamps ok also? :oops:

hey i will save my stamps now if only i saw this before i wripped up me post lol

What a brilliant idea.

Anything I can do to help I will!

Hi,

My sister and I use the SANDS site reguarly to help us grieve over her daughters - my nieces and may i say it is a fantastic site. We done a walk last xmas and raised £825 for them, this year i will take my bump for another walk but we will do it for the baby unit and SANDS.

They sell a range of things on their site, including help leaflets and books, pens, wristbands, trolly coins and keyrings. They also have a shop on Ebay support-for-sands.

And yes, get those stamps in!!!!!!!!

Claire :D

I don't think I'll bother.

Our son was born at 22 weeks gestation. He died. This was five years ago.

We tried all sorts of organisations for some kind of support.
We thought SANDS would be perfect.
We wrote to them.
We Emailed them.

We got no reply.

They didn't support me. My stamps will go somewhere else.

TM

sands is a wonderful organisation that has helped me through the toughest time of my life i still get emails off a sands befriender once a week letting me know they are there for me should i need them and the people who work on the help lines are wonderful
they help millions of people right around the world

im sorry you didnt find them useful maybe if you had phoned or spoke to people on the forums you would think differently
sorry for your loss :hug: xxx

wow cool will start doing that then saves throwing more stuff out for the bin men whcih can be used :)

omg dont mention krings im gonna have to have a look now :wink: :lol:

Trixie's Mum said:
I don't think I'll bother.

Our son was born at 22 weeks gestation. He died. This was five years ago.

We tried all sorts of organisations for some kind of support.
We thought SANDS would be perfect.
We wrote to them.
We Emailed them.

We got no reply.

They didn't support me. My stamps will go somewhere else.

TM

Please note: we are currently experiencing problems with e-mail to our uk-sands.org addresses. Please phone the office if your e-mails do not get through.

from their site prob why

What a great idea. Will start saving and will get family and friends to do the same. I never knew about this, thanks. :D

Take Care x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back