a way to get baby to sleep and to boost maths skills

rhian85

Reaction score
hey u lot....

just a bit of info that u might like if u have probs getting baby down at night/naps before christopher was born i read that classical music is a proven way to relax them and send them off to land of nodd...so since he was born we have always had classical music on in his room and from 6 weeks he has always slept from 6pm -8am :dance: we used to use classic fm but his grandad brought him a CD called classic fm for babies - for the perfect down time - WOW its amazing so callming specially edited classical music by track 2 hes fast off :dance:

BUT in the CD there was a peice of research that states that a baby who is brough up with classical music becomes very clever mathematicaly as the music boosts a certian part of the brain. which is kindda true cuz i was never brought up around it and i cant do maths for sh*t whereas OH was brought up with it as was his sister an they are both very very good with numbers

just 4t some of u may be intrested :hug:

My girls both used to listen to Bach before they went to sleep! They really seemed to like it. I haven't played any to Sam because we don't have a CD player in the room.
We've also got a CD called 'Mozart for Baby's mind' which is kind of Mozart made simple for kids. Apparently that's meant to help their brains!

We'll see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back