a solution

Geminiblue

Reaction score
OK I think Ive established that I am suffering hormone rage at everything and everyone, have read loads on the internet read and re-read anger stories but NOTHING has a solution. NOTHING offers advice on how to deal with it

any ideas anyone please if you read respond I dont care if its no advice but just say hi I put a thread on here earlier that nobody barely responded to so I suppose I was just talkig shyte

I'm not sure about what you can do, Ive not been too bad with hormones this time but was with my daughter. I take a deep breath and try to remove myself from the situation before I react so I have time to pull myself together, and think things through. I read your post earlier, you sound so stressed with so much going on, maybe need to try and be selfish and have a little 'me' time for some pampering or a film or doing something you enjoy, be good for the baby too. Even half hour in a nice bath can do wonders!

oh thanks for your response Sarah...So I did just that today, I called my mum who works down the road and asked her to come over and sit with my 2 yr old for half an hour so I could get a quick sleep, god felt much better after, husband has actually come home early too thank god Im being listened to now!!! Thanks for your response so much appreciated. Hormones + lack of sleep makes Corinne a psycho!!!

on a plus note... I found a nursery for when I return to work after maternity leave, bit early I know but Im moving house and having the baby all in the same month so trying to get everything sorted oh yeah AND told my sister in law that I could no longer look after her house/tenants whilst they are out of the country hope she takes it ok but she did say if I couldnt cope then I was to say, so Ive said. Phew feel better now that Ive asked for help and got some sleep xxx

You sound much happier tonight! I think we sometimes try to be superwoman and not ask/tell people when we need help! We have to remember we are incubating our little bundles of joy just now and they need to come first which means thinking of ourselves for a few months.

I am thank you me darlin, and you are very right xxx

I can't beleive how angry and upset i used to get in first couple of Tris but it DOES get better, i know that doesn't help you with dealing with it, but one day i woke up and could cope and saw things a lot clearer. and that was around 30 weeks.
I hope you feel better soon
Franx

I agree with Sarah, have a time out when things get bad, just try and get a few moments alone to relax and have some you time away from EVERYTHING!!! If you get angry and know its hormones take a sec to breathe some deep breaths, imagine each breath in is soothing and calm and picture each breath out as taking some anger with it. Xxxxx

Sorry hun, I have no advice to give, but thought it best to leave a post as I was worried u may beat me up... lol
Only joking, Im a stress head and stroppy f**ker pregnant or not, so all I can say is just take time out to chill and relax, listen to calming things, music etc... Try and stay away from irritating and stressful people and, or situations...
And remember, being stressed and angry will rub off on ur unborn, so try to be happy and think happy thoughts...
Siany

Last edited:
I think most of us can relate to this I was a nasty cow first time around so my oh must be mad having another with me lol

Im glad I made u laugh hun, and I hope things are getting better for u...
Siany

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back