A question for those ladies who know the weight of their baby.

eldraW

Reaction score
Hey again lol.

Just wondered what the weight of your baby was and at what week?

Just at 29+2 when i went for my 4d scan baby was weighing 3lb 8oz which she said was slighlty over average and the sonographer seemed to think hes goina be no little baby lol and she said she would guess maybe 8 or 9lb when born. Now i know with my GTT coming back as high their going to want to keep check on how big babys growing so just wondered what everyone elses is?

Thanks xxx

At my 25 week 3 day scan, Grace weighed 1lb 12oz which I was told is perfectly normal.
I have no idea what she weighs now but I'd love to know :) Her estimated birth weight is 7lb something xxx

Cool.. Thanks for the reply, Baby looked like a little chubby thing at scan lol. But i suppose the hospital and midwives will know best xx

At 30+4 mine was about 4lbs4. So expecting a chunky one as well :shock: it is just an estimate though x

Thanks princess.. Im just curious really lol xxx

At 27+3 baba was approx 2lb 14oz. They said hes gonna be a big baby. Im measuring 2 weeks ahead on scans and over a week ahead on the fundal measurement haha xxx

angelmma mine is exactly the same on the same date!! How odd!! They worked out that he would be a little over 8 if he was full term!!
xxxx

at 36+3 lo was 6ib at smallest measurement xxxx

At 27+6 my wee man was 2lb 14oz xx

They say the higher the birth weight the less likely of having health issues. So there is a positive. A school colleague of mine gave birth 2 weeks ago to a boy of 9lb 13oz.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back