A little shout out for the First Tri

Dragonfly Fi

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i just wanted to say that one of the things i remember most about the whole 'pregnancy' thing was looking at other peoples tickers (like mine below) and wondering if i would ever REALLy be 'nearly there'

i used to scowl at them and get awful jealous of the people who only had a few days left to go when i still had months

It will pass, the second Tri goes really quite remarkably quickly and you will be in my position sooner than you think

Hang in there girlies, through the hormones, sickness, the still harsh reality that your not going to get pissed/hammered for a good year to come and mostly remember that it will all be okay in the end

Hugs to you all First Tri girlies, much support and respect xxx

haha made me smile

sex has never been better in our house :dance:

its never been less existant in our house! But was great for the first couple of trimesters :) :)

You know I am just to blooming tired at the mom I can deal with the hormones and sickness but boy I need some energy nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww :)

Eat steak - loads of it

honestly its like speed when your newly pregnant it made me feel AMAZING

ewwwwwwwww noooooooo anything beef just smells icky when i cook it and even worse when i taste it :( coffee is off the menu too :(

Ahhh Thanks Big Bump - what a lovely thread , right then, if you say it will fly , it will, see you in Tri 3 next week then.....

Well your 37 weeks according to your ticker, I hope your all ready and baby comes soon and is happy and healthy - good luck Hun X

Last edited:
all ready yep - baby is feeling like hes going to fall out with every step!

Just wanted to say that i remember so well how it felt to see the tickers and wonder if i would ever make it, and i did :)

You joke about it only taking a week but it seriously has gone so fast looking back :)

glad your all happy xxx

Thanks hun, I feel like time is going by so slowly just now, I just want to get to the end of tri 1 so I can stop worrying so much and try and enjoy the rest of my pregnancy. Also can't wait to tell everyone, we have decided to wait until 12 weeks share the news, even with close family, mainly because my brother and SIL have just had a baby and we don't want to steal the limelight so to speak. 12 weeks just seems like so far away just now though!

Ah thats a lovely thread thankyou I hope it speeds up a bit i want to see a bump xxx

BB, I totally agree, Tri 2 flies by and so does the start of Tri 3, it seems to have ground to a halt now though :eh: I couldn't imagine ever being at this point and having such a big tum, and the worries don't go away, they just change as the weeks go on!

i know and how strange it is for that little thing that you are all holding becoming this big thing but still seeming so tiny!

Worrying about movement one week and then complaining about kicks in the night the next

I suppose i started this thread because i am feeling nostalgic :D

hang in there Tri Oners - its going to happen before you know it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back