A good bath toy?

twinkle84

Reaction score
Hey all I'm looking for a good bath toy for my 14month old! One that sticks to side of bath? With pouring etc! Bought one from ELC (wasn't cheap) with a slide and it was so rubbish that it's gone in the bin! So would appreciate anyway who has a good one sharing pleaseeeee x

I probably would of just said ELC! I've got simple things like foam letters and a book that sticks to the side of the bath.

Also, do you have any cups to put in the bath? I find a cup and a sponge create hours of fun!

You're prob right u know he loves the jug and sponge! And bath books! Can u get larger letters for bath that they can't fit in there mouth? Or just have to be careful? X

The ones I got her were from Argos and she can chew on them but there's no way she'd choke on them. I'd struggle putting them in my mouth I think! They're pretty big :) they don't stick amazing well but with a bit of help they do.

I also got a really simple toy from ELC that she loves which is just to cups at the end of a tube so the water goes through. I think it was half price as well (lots of their little bath toys are usually half price) so only a few pound.

I swear by the simpler the better!

My neice and nephew love little wind up swimmers from asda. My folks have a dolphin, duck and frog. They were just a couple of £s. Xxx

We have an activity octopus from the elc! I love it more than lo to be honest! It sticks to the side of the bath and has little dolohins and fish and water holes to play with! X

Thanks everyone! We have the wind ups they great and we have that tube with cups either side LO loves drinking water from it! Will def get some letters they sound great and maybe the octopus hun thanks! Seen that and thought it looked good xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back