A funny TTC conversation!

CupcakeMummy

Reaction score
As we were leaving for work today I said to DH as I'm now in my 'fertile window':

"we have to have sex tonight, and until Sunday"

He looked pleased.

So I said "but it's business, not pleasure."

Then we had a laugh. Lol.

The TTC novelty hasn't worn off yet so this struck me a funny.

Lol love it...my DH looked pleased to begin with but these days hes shattered from it all lol..we wer laughing the other day though as we wer led in bed (he was watching tv) and i was taking my temp...it was quite high so i was like "ooo its high tonight"....then i gave him a kiss, and he just started laughing as he knew what that meant and he knew what my game was no matter how much i tried to tell him i just wanted to kiss him etc,...he was right tho lol xx

Ahaha. Awesome.

It's so funny as there's not a subtle way to do it.

Even if you do genuinely just want sex if it's around the time of Ov you're always going to be accused of baby making. Lmao.

They love it really.

exactly! when we first started TTC i would say to DH "we gotta have sex tonight im ovulating etc" and he'd sarcastically say "oh no" lol, and i said to him at the time, u may be serious after a few weeks of it....now he sounds like the girl in the marriage saying "im too tired" lol i did warn him! xx

i love this thread!

both my OH and me have really stressful jobs so we really have to try and keep the fun in the trying - i have to admit we struggle sometimes!

when he sees me puting my nice/saxy PJ's on he knows something is going on :dance:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back