• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A fond farewell.....*throws tantrum* I dont wanna gooooooo!!! xxxx

GregorysGirl

Reaction score
Well ladies...Ive flippin well made it!!!.

Still cnt believe it myself!!! So happy to going through with my preg fam...mustard...larlybelle...vicky b...n many more.....cnt wait to see you all in tri 2...wonder wat the decors like in there lol. id got used to tri one

and listen...thank u all soooooo much for ur support....i cnt promise i wont b havibg nosey in every now n then..lol.

Big higs gregorys girl n junior xx

So pleased you going through to tri 2 sooooo can't wait to be following. Now remember to get the crisps and dips and non alcoholic wine in for when I come over lol.
I'll be stalking your asses see you soon and congrats xxx

Haha im on a health kick dhaaaaaa'rling so it will b crudites....carrot stick n houmous...lol see ya there sue xxx

Well done to you and your bambino!! Enjoy Tri 2 and I will see you soon!!!! X x

Come on u! Get over there! Been waiting for u! It's completely different to tri 1 but it's lovely at the same time! Am missin all the tri 1 ladies tho :(

Soon enough u will all be over there tho! xx

Congratulations on making it safely to the end of Tri 1 - big milestone - enjoy Tlri 2 and relax a bit

Aw congrats on heading over to tri 2!!! See u there in about a month!!!x

aw we will miss you but you will have a lovely relaxed time in tri2 and hopefully we will all be joining you very soon. xxx

well im 13 weeks tomorrow so i guess i will be moving to pastures new..........sorry that i havent been on so much lately as its summer hols trying to entertain the boy as well as everything else took up all my time lol........good luck to all you ladies just entering tri 1 and i hope to see the rest of you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! much love to you all xxxxxxx

Congrats on making it to tri 2, hopefully i will see you in there soon. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back