a few bits for sale.. Buggy Snuggle now!!

paradysso

Reaction score
Right I need to get rid.... any offers?

1. Tomme Tippe Electric Steriliser - used about 5 times ( i will check if i have the box still and update) £15

TTsterliser.jpg

2. Meos Nappies £4 each.... ( I have lots) Some still availble

3. Bara Barn Ring sling in cappachino(sp) - £30 posted or offer? £20 any one lol (want to buy another mei tai lol)

barabarn.jpg

4.Like New Buggy Snuggle. £23 posted (there quite bulky)
prdA74442F1-0F8B-480B-B0AE-883FEA3C.jpg
SOLD

Do you have a picture of the bugaboo frog?

****Sorry OH has just said if i buy another pram he will never speak to me again :roll:

:rotfl:

just incase you twist his arm...

buggy002.jpg

and MEOS

nappies004.jpg

Nature Babies Wrap L
nappy001.jpg

Nature Babies Loveable S
nappy002.jpg

inside:
nappy003.jpg

Nature Babies Wrap S
nappy006.jpg

Nature Babies Stuffable S
nappy007.jpg

inside
nappy008.jpg

Nature Babies Stuffable S
nappy009.jpg

inside
nappy010.jpg

TotsBots Wraps
nappy013.jpg

how much for the wee notions nappy - it's so pretty!!!! (think I'm getting addicted :oops:

drea b said:
how much for the wee notions nappy - it's so pretty!!!! (think I'm getting addicted :oops:

I think beanie may have called it before the pics were posted :)

Yes she does want it.. depending on cost... so as soon as i know her decision i will update thread, and You can have 2nd pick.

Hi :wave:
Is the Tots bots fluffy a size one? id be interested if it is :D how much would you sell it for?

sarah :wave:

Geordie&Bairn said:
Hi :wave:
Is the Tots bots fluffy a size one? id be interested if it is :D how much would you sell it for?

sarah :wave:

Its size 1 which goes up to 18lb and i would accept £ 4.50 posted or £8 for 2 posted?

cool 8)
you have more then one? i resently bought a bag of 10 of ebay and want to make it up to 15
So if you have 5 of them im interested :D or in what ever you do have,
also do you have the wraps that goes with them?

Sarah :D

I think I only have 2 fluffles but will double check, the only wraps I have are the nature babies and 3 fleece totsbots wraps?

paradysso said:
I think I only have 2 fluffles but will double check, the only wraps I have are the nature babies and 3 fleece totsbots wraps?

Ill have to 2 tot bot fluffies :D thanks would you like that paypal or check i can do either!!

sarah :D

What size does the Natures Babies wrap do paradysso? My baby is going into size 2s - would it fit well over size 2 shaped do you think?

How much are you looking for including postage please?

Valentine Xxx

im guessing you ment the pink one? it does size approx. 23lb - 35lb

But I have put it on Harriet covering a size 1 and it worked fine. They have quite a few poppers to make it fit well.

£4.50 posted?

I think I'll stick with aplix wraps for now paradysso as I'm getting on well with them, thanks anyway.

Valentine Xxx

I have some rikki wraps yet to list they are aplix, but cant remember which size they are, will go look

I'm interested in the MEOS :)
Just double checking they are for 25lb+ too :D
Are all the ones you have for sale pictured?
Thankyou :hug:

John Lewis Moses Basket will be listed later today if any one needs one.

i popped out for 5 and OH posted the wrong pic :rotfl: heres a pic of it in Harriets bedroom

nurseryfinished002.jpg

postage is £10 ive just checked. The basket was 50 and stand was 25. make an offer? Its only been used for 2 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back