a day for celebration!

purple13

Reaction score
not only have i just hit 1000 posts (well, 1001 now!), but OH and i have just moved back home :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

the flat isn't completely finished - there's still some tidying/sorting/cleaning to do - but its nothing that can't be done in our own time or just ignored completely!! hehe

the crib is now up and next to our bed and all of trog's stuff is where it should be - i'm just sooooo happy :dance:

and trog's head is 3/5 engaged! i'm gonna be able to join the nipple tweaking brigade now!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

aww bless u sounds happy :D :cheer:

yes do join the Nip Twiddlers starts every evening at midnyt :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

10 mins on each nip nop :wink: or if ur anything like me 1 hour on each :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i'll have to try and get OH involved... although i doubt he'll be up for it! poor boy is finding it impossible to be even remotely horny around me now - he just thinks he'll hurt the baby - i can't bring myself to hurt his feelings :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

purple13 said:
i'll have to try and get OH involved... although i doubt he'll be up for it! poor boy is finding it impossible to be even remotely horny around me now - he just thinks he'll hurt the baby - i can't bring myself to hurt his feelings :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ahh its much better on ur own :wink: :wink: :wink: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back