• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A couple of questions regarding juice.

Tiggy26

Reaction score
Hello,

I buy the 750ml glass bottle of Hipp Organic already diluted juice from the baby isle in Tesco's. Antonio gets through this so quickly now (it lasts 2 days if im lucky!and its the biggest bottle I can find) and at £1.50 a go its getting quite costly, so, my question is, can I buy a big bottle of un-diluted juice Like Robinsons??? It says on the back of the label that if given to toddlers be sure to add extra water when diluting. I wouldnt class Antonio as a todler as hes only 8 months old nearly but do you think its safe for him to drink? what juice have you been using?

Also, on the lable of the juice hes currently drinking (and probably on most) it says only to given at mealtimes, well unfortunatly Antonio will not drink plain water! so ive had no option but to give him this juice inbetween his meals, he rejects any milk top-ups i give him but LOVES his juice so its the only gaurenteed way i can make sure hes drinking enough fluids, by doing this am i causing any serious harm/damage?

T xx

I use the same juice for Evie but I water it down... She won't drink water but if it has a slight flavour then she'll take it. Why don't you try watering it down some more, it'll last longer that way.

Also you can get a cow & gate concentrate which you dilute yourself...maybe you could try that.

hi, the reason the label says to only give juice at meal times is coz there r high sugar contents in them and it can cause problems to babys teeth.
if only used at meal times the meal balances out the sugar content (even natural sugars) so it doesnt cause as much harm to the teeth.
i have done an oral health course and it is strongly advised that you only give diluted juice to children/babies at meal times to prevent tooth decay. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back