a cold?

titch

Reaction score
my baby isnt really 100% at the mo. hes sleeping loads, not feeding as much, although more frequently so not missing out on calories. its like he cant stay awake long enough to take a full feed.

hes got a snuffyly nose, i keep pulling bogeys out for him and you can hear it when he breathes. poor baby.

my question is, do babies throw up when they have a cold? hes been more sick than usual recently and i cant figure out why.

Hows he feeling now hun?

I guess it is possible if he's all bunged up but if he continued bringing up I would talk to the HV/GP.

x

yeah maybe take him to gp or something, doesnt sound too well does he! x

Ross has had a cold for about a month now! The HV and GP weren't too bothered as long as he didn't have a temp and it wasn't interfering with his feeds. He is definately more sicky but seems to be when he's bringing up mucus. Try the calpol nasal spray before feeds to clear his nose, or gets some saline drops from the GP (I find the spray easier, it's the same thing).

Matt has had a cold too and although he is better his nose is still congested and noisy when he breathes :( Hope lil Morgan is better soon x

I always found my kids more sickly when I'll coz they are all bunged up so find it harder and some times it makes them sick I have a nasel aspirator sucks all the snot out for you even the really runny stuff helps loads you can get them from
Mothercare xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he seems a bit better today.OH bought some of those saline drops, youre right the spray wouldve been easier, i have to hold him head down to get them in!!he hasnt been sick for 24hrs so fingers crossed hes over it. I kept checking his temperature just incase :)

probably, and OH went back to work today so it's typical!! Glad he's over the sickness, Ross hates the drops but laughs after the spray, it must tickle him :)

Riley is like that at the minute. as long as his temp is normal all is well. you can get nasal drops or if you don't like the thought of something going up his nose try karvel drops at night on a lickle blankie in his cot. If it persists though i'm sure you know the drill! hope he gets better soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back