A bit worried about a first bill

Kimbo

Reaction score
Ive been in my new house for 3 week on Friday...
The house was already with e-on, who, apparently are the dearest in this area.
I haven;t had a bill yet.
A lady from scottish power came and I signed up with them as they've promised capped prices etc
Dunno if it was the right choice or not but i'm new to all of this. I got a letter saying it will be switched over in 6-8 weeks.

Anyway.... I'm still waiting on a bill from e-on.. and I'm getting a little worried as I've been here 3 weeks now, and the heating has been on from waking up to going to bed.
Now has anyone got any idea of how much this first bill is going to be?
I'm really crapping it at the minute! :cry: :cry: :cry:

I wouldn't expect it to be that much we are pretty much the same having heating on from morning to bed time and we pay for both gas and electric together £124 a month

I dont no how much roughly but just so you know your not alone, we havent had one for 2 months as my ex never set up the monthly dirent debit he promised he would do and i am shitting it as it will be a quaterly bill for both gas and electric and we have had the heating on constantly. :? I kno the feeling of dread :(

e-on :shakehead: I paid my bill and they say i havent. Bunch of -------. Had to send off proof. Still waiting to hear anything. They even rang me before xmas asking if i wanted to sign up with them, I already was a customer! Arghhh e-on!

Wouldnt imagine it would be a mega amount hun, i always use my heating and water as much as i want when i move in to a new palce. That way when i get my bill i can cut back as needed if its to high or use it as normal if its ok. IYKWIM.

you'll probably get a final bill when you switch over (your new provider will provide you with a date by letter) Did you take meter reads when you moved in etc?

Eon are *******s they've screwed me over too

Just shout if you wanna know owt else because I work for npower :rotfl:

I love E-on, with my new house they provide gas & electric. I have a 3 storey place so fairly bigish house to warm and obviously over winter have used everyday/night. My bill for both gas & electric between october-January was £128 :)

Hey Kimbo!

i just switched to scottish power from EDF (signed up last week) and as far as it goes just now they are the cheapest. This may change in February of course.......

But hey a capped rate for three years ain't bad x

Kim x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back