• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A big clap for Mrs Tommo

lauramumof2

Reaction score
mrs_tommo22 said:
Im doing the cambridge sole source plan which is a very low calorie diet. I have around 4 stone to lose, have lost nearly 3 already.

I think this is quite something and an inspiration to others wanting to lose weight. It can be done!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wow! You must have amazing will power! Well done :clap: :clap:

That's amazing! :clap:

I think mrs tommo has left the forum though?

Valentine Xxx

Well im knocking about still, i miss you all!

I lost another 5lbs this week and that now totals too 20lbs lost in 6 weeks. Have dropped from a dress size 24- 20!!

Have 47lbs to go to get to 12stone bang on and thats my pre child weight and that was such a dream a few mnoths ago and it isnt no more!

When i get to 12stone I will probably want to lose some more but have a little while till i get to that yet.

have u had any side effect from the cambridge diet ? i just dont know if i could do that but so need to loose weight !

well done tho hun , thats an amasin loss !

No ive had no side effects as of yet and doubt i will now anyway as ive been doing it for a while. Im loving my losses and just concentrating on getting the weight off!

May I just add, I did the Cambridge diet when mrs_tommo started it and I found it unbelievably hard. Its amazing that she has stuck to it and is looking fantastic too :clap: :clap: I lost 8lbs in my first week and have put it all back on since :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back