A belated birthday present

Bagpuss17

Reaction score
It was my birthday on Monday, despite my lovely gifts I received the best one last night..........a BFP!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Really didn't think it was my month as I was suffering another 6 week cycle after ov'ing on CD28. Plus I started spotting on Wednesday, I've been having a few days of spotting before my last 2 cycles. So assumed it was over for me this month.

As I'm charting it made me wonder because my temp rose yesterday, when I spot it starts to go down. I gave in and tested last night and couldn't believe it, a faint BFP.

Nice temp rise again today and several pg tests later including a digital one, I believe I'm pregnant now :D

The only thing I've done differently this month is use pre-seed. For couples who need to use a lubricant, it's a safe one. Makes BD'ing very enjoyable indeed!

I wasn't particularly symptom spotting. I did notice that my boobs were a bit sore at times and I've had lower back ache on and off which I never get. That's about it. They can easily be AF symptoms.

Good luck to everbody else who is waiting for their BFP, I hope your turn comes really soon. :D

Congratulations again Bagpuss!! I really am so pleased for you!! Sad to lose another chart stalker but I guess thats what we are all here for! lol.
:cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:

Thanks for telling us what you did differently too, it really helps us :) :hug:

woohoo! I wondered where you'd disappeared to today and feared AF had come!

HUUUUGE congratulations! :dance: :clap: :dance:

Congratulations again Bagpuss - its such wonderful news and just goes to prove spotting isnt always a bad sign :D :D :D :D

whoooohooooo congratulations hunni.

get yourself over in thr first tri!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

bagpuss...that's such good news, I'm so pleased for you. :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug:

Make sure you don't leave us in stalkers though :hug:

Oh wow congratulations, Im hoping to be not long behind :D

Good luck Nicki!

As if I'd leave the chart stalkers, I'm afraid your stuck with me :D

Bagpuss17 said:
Good luck Nicki!

As if I'd leave the chart stalkers, I'm afraid your stuck with me :D

Oh good, I will be watching your progress :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts