91st Centile

Flame

Reaction score
Sorry to seem a bit dim but what does that mean? My boy was measured on Tuesday and is now 10lb 11oz and is measuring in at the 91st centile in height.

It means out of 100 babies, about 9 will be bigger than yours, 91% smaller.

Stanley was always on the 98th, but has dropped to 91st recently.

It's only a guide, and hardly any babies are on the 50% :D

Gace is the same, she is on the 93rd Centile ........... quickly growing out of her 3-6 months babygros

damon has dropped from the 75th to the 50th :think:

Keeley's always been on the 75th line :D

I think once they become more active they don't gain weight as quickly as they are using it up on moving around :)

christopher is 8 months and on the 91st centile line for lengh he has always been on it. but he is skinny well....at birth he was 10lbs 14.5oz but now he is very long but slim

Nathans always been on the 91st for weight and he was 75th for height but that was at 8 weeks. Poor little Aimee is only on the 9th, her little brother quickly turning into her big brother :D

Minxy said:
It means out of 100 babies, about 9 will be bigger than yours, 91% smaller.

Stanley was always on the 98th, but has dropped to 91st recently.

It's only a guide, and hardly any babies are on the 50% :D

Minxy - I'm happy to hear that! Tom is on the 98th too! We had to take him to hospital this morning as he's quite unwell (has a throat infection) and they said he's the size of an average one year old!
Lx

Charlie has always been around the 95th - 98th Centile for weight and height. At one stage, about 6 month old, he shot up the chart to the 99th and we panicked thinking he would go off the scale but it came back down to the 95th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back