9 days to go (pointless thread)

lealea85

Reaction score
Well I've been here counting down the days til my induction.
This has been a testing pregnancy. I wish he would come on his own bit he seems very comfy .

I must be nuts to actually be looking forward to my induction date.

I wonder what's gonna happen, how they are gonna induce me n how long I will be in for.

Will my foof fall off :/

Woop woop for you hun! 8 days for me before my c-section :-(!

Least we both get to see our bubs soon!!x

Hope your foof doesn't fall off! :rofl:

Woohooo!! Just think, after all the pain and suffering you've been through, in a little over a week you'll be holding your little man!
I had SPD too, so I know how you feel, mine literally went away as soon as I gave birth. I had an epidural and as soon as that wore off my hips felt brand new! Your foof won't fall off don't worry! I won't lie to you it is really uncomfortable for a while afterwards but you'll be that amazed by your little bundle of joy you won't really care, plus it will be nothing compared to what you've already been through!x

Woop woop roll on the evacuations Looool

If it falls off ima look on eBay for a new one Loool

I will take uncomfy over pain any day. I hope it goes away. It's evil :/

How's baba doing lilymac?

oh my god u cheer me up to no end
If your foof falls off which i dont think it will at least u will get a shiny new one will be like ur a born again virgin

Loooool born again virgin....oh there's no hope there for me I'm that department.
Prob just tattoo a sign saying "no entry" "deep excavation" Looooool

He's brill thanks chick, it really is the most amazing thing in the world being a mummy!

You do make me giggle, I'm quite tempted to look on eBay now see what comes up if you search new foof lol

He's brill thanks chick, it really is the most amazing thing in the world being a mummy!

You do make me giggle, I'm quite tempted to look on eBay now see what comes up if you search new foof lol

Awww bless. I can't wait to feel what that really feels like :)

Looool let me know wen u do lol

I can't wait for you to feel it either, it's indescribable.

9 days wow that's exciting! Cannot wait! It's nearly over and then you can celebrate woohoo!

Oh lealea, only 9 days to find a shiny new foof just in case!! :) I love your posts, they cheer me up!

Not long at all to go now, Elijah will be here before you know it. Very exciting! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back