It's my DUE DATE!?!?

jojo_2012

Reaction score
I totally forgot when I got up this morning til I was asked when I was due by the til guy in Sainsburys. He seemed a bit worried when I said today :)

I really hope this one isn't 15days late like the last one where I ended up with a boring induction and c-section :(

I have a consultant appointment in 5 days, they can't induce me with drugs so apparently they're gonna try and force my cervix open with a balloon :shock:

Beginning to wish I'd been a coward and just asked for a repeat c-section, I'd have my baby by now!

Fingers xd this baby doesn't keep me waiting but I've got a feeling it will. My hospital bag isn't even packed properly.

Happy due date hope your not kept waiting long. I'm 6 days over now and totally pee'd off and fed up. Can't imagine having to wait upto 15 days but at this rate I probably will as this baby is showing no signs of coming yet!!!! X

Awww happy due date - hope you don't have to wait too long! Hopefully it will all start kicking off for you Jan ladies now! Fx

Congrats on getting to your due date!! but oh my, whats this balloon idea about? xx

I wouldn't want that shoved up me either! but if it helps...

happy due date! :)

Happy due date. FX you're not waiting too long. And that goes for you too Tiggy!

I love the idea that you have freaked the lad out in sainsburys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back