8week jabs!!

NICCI

Reaction score
jack has had his 8 weeks jabs this morning :( he has slept a lot since which i know is normal and will not let me put him down and keeps waking up screaming in pain!!! is this normal its breaking my heart!!!! ive given him calpol bout 45 minsago but still keeps wakin screamin in pain!!! wot else can i do im in tears with him!!!!

was ure lo like that after jabs!!! xxxthanks 4 the quick reply!!xxx

poor little thing :hug: :hug:

not much you can do apart from calpol and lots of love and hugs.

:hug: :hug:

yep he was grotty for a few days hun after each set the 16 week ones where the worse they were the only ones he got a bit of a fever with,
he should be ok in a few days just make sure he doesnt get a rash or anything near the jab holes
:hug:
xx

Chloe had her eight week injections on Friday. We had a horrible weekend with her but come Monday afternoon she was back to her normal self.I found putting her in the car and driving round helped her drop off to sleep.

DD was like that after the 8 week jabs so we cuddled her continuously to help her sleep as much a possible.

We were so worried about the 12 and 16 week ones but she was fine after them.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks ladies i feel much more reassured now!! xxxxx

Sounds like deja vu for me 2 weeks ago! Rudy was the same, he slept almos solidly for 48 hours and woke up crying which is something he never normally does. Like the others I just cuddled and held him a lot and it soon passed.

Hope Jack is feeling better soon :hug:

Alex xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back