7 month old eating..

i made Ellie a load of home made food yest as I need to TW her cause she has no coordination yet and if I was to give her a bit of toast she pokes herself in the ear with it lol so what I have done is I got the wee pots from boots you put in the freezer, and I made swet pot and broccoli, carrot, carrot and broccoli and then some chicken pot and peas and instead of making them into the puree she is used to I just blended it a little to leave lumps, Ellie also doesnt have a gag reflex so I jus make sure that she is swalllowing and not choking but she is doing great and managing the lumps after being on the Ellas kitchen pouches, and she loved the sweet pot and broccoli xx

Okay that's a good point u mentioned!
Freezing food! I'm always worried I'll do something wrong. Right, meat. So if it's been frozen and u cook it, that can't go back in the freezer can it? But if it's just been in the fridge, u cook a load, u can freeze that then?
Also, when you want it for feeding, can u heat it from frozen?
I have bowel disease and get food poisoning very easily so am wary of double checking first!
Sorry I sound so thick x

yeah if meat has been cooked it can be frozen again. what I do is whatever Ellie is having for dinner lunch and dinner the next day I put it in the fridge the night before and then it is defrosted by the follwing day and I use the microwave (bad mum I know lol) to heat it up xx

yeah if meat has been cooked it can be frozen again. what I do is whatever Ellie is having for dinner lunch and dinner the next day I put it in the fridge the night before and then it is defrosted by the follwing day and I use the microwave (bad mum I know lol) to heat it up xx

LOL.. i always use the microwave! and i use it to heat his bottles too!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back