7 days late and 2 negative tests!

j_pink

Reaction score
Very strange happenings this week. After a few too many bailey's over the festive season hubby and I had the baby dance several times. Bang on ovulation day. Felt myself ovualting on right hand side too (my good side).

I was due on my P friday December 1st and no period has arrived yet. Did 2 tests - both negative. Now i've spoke to my mum who said that all her tests came back negative back in the day... I'm feeling really run down with cold. Twinges in the womb area; aching boobs; huge apetite; no reaction to smells or any sickness though...

I think i'll leave it another week and then go to docs. I've never been late. I wonder if my double uterus has anything to do with detection of pregnancy hormone? (see my diary J_pink).

hey hun when i was pregnant with my daughter i did 5 home tests that were negative and i did 1 doctor test that was negative. then one day i was in the kitchen cooking chicken i couldnt stand the smell did a test and it came postive. it turns out i was pregnant when the tests said i were'nt. good luck hun x

Wishing you luck hun and Welcome to the Forum :)

with this pregnancy I had 2 negative tests when I was 1 week late. I did one more before my GP appointment and it was positive! I think with the first 2 i was just holding them as i peed and maybe i didnt pee enough on them, so the BFP I bought some plastic cups, you know its in there for long enough! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back