Two Week Wait, anyone?

Sharne, I saw on one of your posts you have cystitis too. Did the doc mention anything about the antibiotics affecting your chances this month? I've got it too, rubbish timing! Was hoping to shake it off by drinking plenty of water but it's not happening at the mo.

Same here. But this will be my last month for tying cos DS been diagnosed with Autism soi need to concentrate on him

Bagpuss17 said:
Sharne, I saw on one of your posts you have cystitis too. Did the doc mention anything about the antibiotics affecting your chances this month? I've got it too, rubbish timing! Was hoping to shake it off by drinking plenty of water but it's not happening at the mo.

Hiya hun, not too sure tbh, i told him there was a possiblity so i think he gave me a ab which would be ok during preggo time..

The buring sensaton has gone, i had a bad case though as it had blood in the urine (sorry tmi) and was so painful i had to go home from work on the thursday but by firday it was getting better and sat i was fine, just drink tonnes and have cranberry juice too

xx :hug:

mrs_tommo22 said:
Same here. But this will be my last month for tying cos DS been diagnosed with Autism soi need to concentrate on him

I hope it works out for you hon

:hug:

Well... I think I ov's over the weekend so I'm now in the 2ww

It's two weeks to testing which means........it's two weeks to my birthday :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Not fair... AF arrived today.... so back we go again! Oh well.... hopefully the party season will bring a nice BFP!!

x

I'm in the 2WW also. CD 23 so 5 days until testing. Im not sure if I ovulated this month though or just ovulated and missed it (I wasnt temping or watching for changes in CM as I thought it was too early!!) Its going to be a case of "wait and see" as im only guessing my ovulation day! lol. Baby Dust and good luck to everyone.

Im in the 1ww well it could be any day from today-Please AF stay away for 9 months :pray:

is 6DPO too early for sensitive nipples I have fallen for the symptom spotting before but can't help wondering!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back