6 week check up

Minime

Reaction score
Eefie had his 6 week check up and he's put on even more weight, he's now 12lb 10oz and in the 91st percentile :shock: :shock: :shock:
He's in the 75th for his head and length so in proportion. Dr asked if he was gonna play rugby for England or South Africa :rotfl:
Apparantly he's just a big lad!

I nipped to the garden centre and saw this dinky little girl in the pram, she was sooo diddy! Her mum told me she was 4 weeks old so then I look at fatboy slim and think OMG! People often ask how old he is so I tell them and its always the same reaction, "Ooooh! Big isnt he?" :oops:

I get the same, people aways think nathan is older. Hes 10 weeks tomorrow and he weighs 14lb 1oz. There was a girl at clinic today getting weighed and she was 10 weeks old and she looked smaller than nathan when he was born :shock: . I love it! So much more to cuddle.

Oh my god Jake is tiny. Jake was only 13lb two weeks ago when he was 19 weeks old but he is quite long. What was Eefie's weight when he was born as Jake was 7lb 2oz. Jake is a bit below the 9th centile now.

I've been panicing about weights since Arianna was born and only now have I realsied ever baby is different. She was born at 7lb 7 3/4oz and now weighs 18lb 7oz (well she was last week when she was 37wks) she is on the 50th centile line for both weight and hight.

If there was any worries the HV would say.

:hug:

DD more or less followed the 50th percentile. Eefie started right on it but has gained weight dramatically. The babies are really big in OH's family but normally born big (10lb+) so I think that my body cant cope with more than 8lb as DD was 8lb 1/2 oz so he's catching up to what he should have been. Thats my theory anyway lol!

Have problems with babygrows as they fit him in the body but are stretched on the feet and the 3-6 month ones are too long, he needs a big inbetweenie size. I find next clothes are very small, not too generous with the materials, similar with boots clothes and the best fits are mothercare ones, bit more generous on the leg :)

Minime said:
Have problems with babygrows as they fit him in the body but are stretched on the feet and the 3-6 month ones are too long, he needs a big inbetweenie size. I find next clothes are very small, not too generous with the materials, similar with boots clothes and the best fits are mothercare ones, bit more generous on the leg :)

I'm having similer problems with nathan. Hes in 6-9 months clothes as the small ones are to short in the body and arm and won't go round his waist but they are too long in the leg. I have to roll all his pants up but everthing else in 6-9 months fit perfectly. He even wears 9-12 months tops too, he has really long arms. Aimee is 16 months now and she is still in 9-12 months clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back