6 week check up

Tasha20

Reaction score
:| All she did was do my BP give me the pill and gave me eye drops for Olivia ( gunky green snot eye :lol: )

My hv said she was going to check my stomach and do a depression test thingy with me ( the one thats in the red book ) but didnt do any of that.

And apperrently they dont do smears until your 25 at my docs :|

well I was in and out within 10 mins.

my doc didnt do a smear or check tummy either.... she checked weight and asked a few questions like how I was getting on and that was it!!

S. xx

mine was crap too, over in 10 mins :roll: :roll:
i was fitted in between gp normal appointments :roll:

It really shocks me, what if there was something wrong? I wouldnt know whats right and wrong after having a baby? :| and leaving it until 25 yrs to have a smear :| thats even more shocking

go to your local fp clinic. they can do a smear whenever (or so i have been told).

my doc was going to put me on the pill until i mentioned the possible problems it could cause (oc possibly being hormoned triggered), and said to go to the fp clinic instead. :wall:

my doc did my bp, my weight, and checked my belly. he also did alices 6 week check even though he isn't registered with him.

mine took ages but my doctor never asked me anything about me. he sinply stripped Rachael off and thoroughly checked her.
i expect after 4 kids he knows im not right in the head anyway :rotfl:

Tasha20 said:
:| All she did was do my BP give me the pill and gave me eye drops for Olivia ( gunky green snot eye :lol: )

My hv said she was going to check my stomach and do a depression test thingy with me ( the one thats in the red book ) but didnt do any of that.

And apperrently they dont do smears until your 25 at my docs :|

well I was in and out within 10 mins.

tasha what pill did the doctor give you? Did you make sure you told her you were breastfeeding?

Yes she gave me one that I can take while breastfeeding, shes very pro breastfeeding :)

oh thats good. i only asked coz some doctors in my experience have been a bit doo lally tap at times. :lol:

lol I did ask her to make sure and she said it will be fine :D I even checked the info you get with it to make sure too lol :lol:

Would hate to thro all that hard work away :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back