6 Months Old!

Yodabo

Reaction score
Eeek! Happy half Birthday to my little dude and to his Birthday twin AmyJ's gorgeous boy Marley!

Can't believe he's half a year old already! He's changing everyday and it's quite scarey to see him growing so quick! I love you so much my precious xx

How fast has these last 6 months gone! I remember your labour thread thinking wow your early!!!
Happy half birthday Drake and Marley x x x

Do you count them turning 24 weeks as half birthday or do you actually work out exactly six months from the day you had him?

Happy half birthday boys!!!!!

Happy half birthday Drake and Marley!!! How exciting :)

Awww happy half birthday Drake and Marley!! So scary how fast time goes!! Xxx

Do you count them turning 24 weeks as half birthday or do you actually work out exactly six months from the day you had him?

Happy half birthday boys!!!!!

6 months from the day I had him. He was 24 weeks 2 weeks ago! Funny how the weeks work out!

Thanks guys!

I'm doing it from the day we had him so on every 20th of each month he turns another month x x

Cool so Seb's half birthday will be 16th April?

yay! Noa turned 5 month yesterday. I dont even count the weeks anymore!

Time flies! Happy half year boys!

Yeah Helen.

Me either evelina, I sometimes forget how many weeks he is lol

Last edited:
Aw happ half birthday boys!!!!
How scarily fast is it all going!?! Eeek! Owen is 7 months on Sunday! That's like only 5 months til he is one!!! OMG! and the 7 months of presegnancy went 10 times slower than the first 7 months of his life, what is that about!!!!!

Happy half birthday! Time is going far too quickly for my liking! Xxx

6 months is a great age :) happy half birthday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back