6-7DPO and spotting? :-O

ayeshasi

Reaction score
I am 7DPO and have had pink spotting yesterday afternoon on my panty. Then later on had a little bit more....and before i slept, much more darker pink/red. When i saw that, i thought, uh oh, AF maybe arrving early....then today when i woke up, alot of brown spotting. I have backache and am soooo tired.
What are my chances?

I really thought we may have missed it as i thought i ovulated on day 16, but i ovulated on 18....and we BD day 15 (in order to concieve a girl).

I tested today, ( i knw, couldnt resist LOL), and obv it was negative.

Sounds good for implantation, about the right time too. Don't wanna get your hopes up but fc xxx

Ooooooo well here's a thread I'm gonna be stalking.

Last edited:
Lol@ninjakitty....
Well, more brownish spotting...it's more watery now...keep thinking AF here...:(

More bornw spotting....all night was aching and thought, uh oh, AF here (although i dont usually ache until the 2nd day of AF as its most heaviest then). Woke up.....and......only tiny brown spotting :-O

Ooohhh, and a HUGE dip on my temp chart...well below the coverline...

Last edited:
UPDATE: Since yestrday afternoon, hot flushes ( is that a sign too??), and then in the evening and even now, sharp tummy pains
icon_sad.gif
Woke up today, only spotting, however when i wiped, there was red blood (slightly more than spotting) but just brown on liner.....

P.s temp gone above coverline now :s

Nope, seems it is AF :'(....LP of only 8 days ;s

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back