6, 7, 8 month babies

Sarah13

Reaction score
Are your babies getting really frustrated with everything just now. Kynon gets so annoyed when he can't do things, nothing I do or don't do is right just now! He grabs everything and cries if i take it away like my phone, he's bored of his toys, he can't crawl but really wants to so gets annoyed, Im not allowed to speak, move or do anything when Im bf him, most of the time i have to go up to my bedroom to feed him! I can't leave the room or do any jobs without him moaning for me which is becoming a pain and to top it off since he was ill on the weekend he won't settle in his cot anymore so it was after midnight when he went down and still ended up in with me after 3 wakings at 4am as i just wanted to sleep!
He's so cute though and I love seeing him learning stuff but just now I feel like i do nothing else 24 hours a day so my house is a massive dump and I've got tones of things i need to do!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Its perfectly normal my lo was like this until he could crawl then settled down for a bit until he wanted to walk. Luckily he was crawling by 6 months and walking by 10. I found a baby walker was the only thing that bought me time to wash up etc. Im sure it wont be long till lo is mobile.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Hello!! I could have written that Sarah! Alice seems very attention seeking at the mo as soon as I leave the room she's whinging and always wants someone. And as for wanting to get places, it's a nightmare. She get so frustrated if she can't get to a toy or the remote!!

E is the same. I thought it was just her till I read this. I seem to have to hold her every waking minute otherwise she cries the place down and if I stop doing something she liked/wanted, then she would throw a tantrum. I really hope it's the same and it will all pass for all of us soon.

Last edited:
Glad Kynon isn't the only frustrated baby! Hope it doesn't take long to pass. Maybe a walker might help, he doesn't even want to be in the jumperoo unless Im in the room and the bloody thing don't fit through doors! Its the only design flaw on it!

Feel like Im cracking up with him today, nothing is right for more than a few minutes

You just think your organised and have a rough routine etc then it all goes out of the window and your back to having a clingy grumpy baby!

Know exactly what you mean! I think we've got the be careful at this stage cause they can develop little tempers! They realise if they cry cause they can't get something then we will get it for them lol clever wee ones! Xx

Yeah LO gets all frustrated she ant crawl yet, but she's nearly there! X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Don't think Kynon will be too long til he crawls he's trying so hard,he moves about but i don't think its quick enough for him! Then the play pen will be up and he will still be frustrated lol!

Lol H does an odd caterpillar thing along the floor! She sticks her bum in the air and then pulls herself along with her arms. She tires herself out though and if she's not reached where she wants to go she gets frustrated...

Kynon has carpet burns on his chin tonight lol!

Could have written this myself!

Although i must say she is better now she can crawl and she can walk holding onto the coffee table.

She just seems to get so angry! I said to my DH the other day... I have never seen a genuinly angry baby before! She just gets so mad when she cant do things.

She hates being cuddled at the moment to but if you put her down she pulls on my trouser leg. Its like even she doesn't know what she wants.

i think a walker is essential for that stage, i had one as a baby and loved it. it means they can get about when they cant yet walk and gives them that bit of freedom and mobility. also strengthens their legs ready for walking

Lol H does an odd caterpillar thing along the floor! She sticks her bum in the air and then pulls herself along with her arms. She tires herself out though and if she's not reached where she wants to go she gets frustrated...

Alice does that, bum up and wriggle!

Kayden isn't quite like this yet, but I remember it well, there at that age where they wana do the crawling thing & wana do what they want basically.

Froslass - Kayden does the caterpillar thing too, its too cute

xxxxxxx

Rhea is like this too !! She is such hard work at the min and to top it off she is worse than the boys were so the saying is true !!! Boys r easier !! Getting our walker back from our friend so I'm hoping that helps . She also has a cold ATM so isn't given sleeping through and giving me time out then ! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back