5th day over !!

Bbybump16

Reaction score
So I'm having pains but have been for 2/3 weeks now .. I can't see the end lol

If one more person says oh you haven't had her yet I might go crazy (does it look like she's out !!!)

On top of all this I have a water infection and now thrush !!!

I have a very naughty little girl ! What is going on with all the July baby's ..

On the positive side I went into labour on day 5 with my little boy and had him on day 6

Last edited:
Ohh dear about water infection and thrush! Last thing you want to think about eh.
It wont be much longer now. Maybe today :-D xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Fingers crossed she hurries up for you! I'm getting impatient already and I still have 3 weeks left! Xxx

aww well she has to come out at some point, and you will soon be having cuddles, wish thrush would frig off, had it loads its a right pain!!! Yeah these July babies are lazy lol maybe they don't want to come out to this heat, i think ill be an august mummy lol x

I really wanna be a july mummy. But then id have to have baby over a week early.. that'd be too lucky. I now think ill go over xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

hey i had my little girl at 5 days over...fx for u it wont b long!! i also am sure i have thrush...boo first time in this pregnancy..can i ask what if anything u guys are using for it?! i just bought the cream combi but unsure if its safe to use. xxx

i asked the chemist and he said you can only use the 25% one with the pessary, and he told my partner to put some of the cream on the tip of his penis aswel. He was really helpful and that was in boots x

You can use the cream and pessary but not the tablet xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back