5 months old already!

Sam's Mum

Reaction score
And Toby spent his first night in the big cotbed last night :yay: Can't believe he's so grown up already! He has been far too big for the crib for about 2 months now but I didn't want Sam to feel like I was stealing his bed for Toby so I had to wait :lol:

What happened to my little newborn baby?! :cry:

Awwww :cloud9: Such a big lil man already :lol:

I do love the fact that he's so smiley and playful now though :cloud9: ...I just can't believe how fast the time has gone. I thought Sam grew up fast... this time the months seem to be going ever quicker :shock:

Aww.. I hate how quick time goes.. It's scary, your baby is in his big boys bed lol, is he in his own room?

omg i cant believe he's 5 months already!! ella's starting to get too big for her crib, and is defo too big for her moses which we have downstairs...i dont want her to grow up tho, so she's still in them :lol: plus i dont want a cot in my bedroom just yet!!

Times flies, I cant believe he is 5 months. They dont stay baby's for long :( xx

Aww.. I hate how quick time goes.. It's scary, your baby is in his big boys bed lol, is he in his own room?

He's still in with us at the moment - going to move him in a few weeks but I don't want to :lol:

omg i cant believe he's 5 months already!! ella's starting to get too big for her crib, and is defo too big for her moses which we have downstairs...i dont want her to grow up tho, so she's still in them :lol: plus i dont want a cot in my bedroom just yet!!

I can't believe Ella is that big already too! Time does go far too fast.. and now I have a 2 year old too! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back